Consumer Digital Portal
Loan Servicing Portal
I can help you!
Visit My Site
I can help you!
Visit my Page
Home Loan Advice
Home Loan Advice -Home-Loan-Advice-2-2-Home Loan Advice-6
Homebuying Tips-Homebuying-Tips-3-2-Homebuying Tips-3
Company News-Company-News-5-2-Company News-4
10 New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success
In the spirit of the New Year, it’s time to reflect on the business gains you made last year and start planning to achieve greater success in 2019 while making time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Ready to have your cake and eat it too? Apply these 10 tips to increase your business while maintaining your work-life balance:
Learn to delegate and do it regularly
– Rather than exhaust yourself by the end of each day doing everything yourself, let someone else do some of the tasks. Delegation is the key to a healthy work-life balance.
Make business planning a weekly event
– Planning is vital to achieving business success. Set aside time at the start of every week to review the following few months of your annual business plan and make any necessary changes to achieve your goals.
Promote your business regularly and consistently
– To attract new customers, promoting your business must be a priority. Create a marketing plan to follow throughout the year. Review and update quarterly.
Learn something new
– Whether it is related to your business or not, learning something new will add to your skillset while adding a new dimension of interest to your life. While learning new skills, you could also meet new people who could become future customers, colleagues, or friends.
Join a new business organization or networking group
– Joining a new business organization or networking group is a great way to spark new ideas and refine old ones while making connections with other professionals.
Give back to your community
– Find a cause that matters to you and make 2019 the year you give back to your community. Providing for the community is self-fulfilling and the seed that’ll grow goodwill for you.
Schedule time for yourself
– It imperative to make time to recharge and refresh yourself. If you find it difficult to maintain a healthy work-life balance, schedule time to “meet with yourself” and stick to it.
Set realistic goals
– Set goals that are valuable and obtainable. Remember the acronym SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Bound) to help you set and achieve your goals.
Don’t just make do; get a new one
– Whether it’s an old printer that regularly jams paper or a new employee to delegate everyday tasks, avoid putting off things that you need. Instead, see this new addition as a valuable tool to help you and your business succeed.
Drop what’s not working and move on
– It’s okay to admit that some methods, products, vendors or business partners don’t meet your needs. Avoid putting energy toward making the unworkable work. Something better will come along.
- Jan 03, 2019
You might also like
Get Organized Now To Buy A Home In 2019
If your goal is to purchase your first home, upgrade to a larger home to raise your family, or downsize for retirement, use these tips to get organized for your home search.
- Jan 14, 2019
Certainty Home Loans Community Connection Program Donates $228,500 To 184 Charities in 2018
The Certainty Home Loans Community Connection program donated $11,500 to 11 non-profit organizations in December, bringing the total donated in 2018 to $228,500.
- Jan 07, 2019
FHA Increases Home Loan Limits For 2019
The FHA will increase its floor and high-cost area home loan limits on January 1, 2019.
- Dec 20, 2018