The Certainty Home Loans Community Connection program proudly donated $14,500 to 17 non-profit organizations through the borrowers of 12 loan officers in October bringing the total donated in 2019 to $130,500.
The Certainty Home Loans mortgage professionals who participated in the Community Connection program in October were Julie Black, Jarad Brown, Chad Cantrell, Debbie Cash, Joe Garner, Jan Hill, Fernando Perez, Viktor Sasser, Daniel Schneider, Bart Swan, Tom Thuss, Charlie Waller.
The non-profit organizations who received donations in October were
- Alzheimer Association – Robert Kaufman Memorial
- Atrium Health Foundation
- Austin Playhouse
- Becky’s Hope Horse Rescue
- Heart of the Bride Ministries
- Helping Hand Home For Children
- MUSC Foundation for Research Development
- National Multiple Sclerosis
- Ronald McDonald House –Northwest Florida
- Rotary Club of Wylie East Fork
- Texas Future Farmers of America Foundation
- The Foundation of CCC&TI
- Town Lake Trail Foundation
- West Caldwell High School Athletics Booster Club
- YMCA of Coastal Georgia
- YMCA of Coastal Georgia/Tybee
Community Connection provides a way for borrowers to contribute to their favorite charitable organization. When someone purchases or refinances a home with Certainty Home Loans, we donate $250 in the name of the borrower, to the borrower’s charity of choice, after the loan is closed and funded.
Learn how you can participate in the Community Connection program >
Nov 01, 2019