First and foremost Certainty Home Loans is about people. We’re about doing whatever it takes to find the right home mortgage for you. We are about personal attention, about simplifying the process through our expertise and transparency. Because in an industry where many of the products stay the same, it is the team of individuals helping you and the service they provide that make the difference.
In January 2000—armed with passion, ethics, and experience—we wanted to create a successful company built on forming solid partnerships with real estate agents and builders who shared a similar vision; to make home ownership a reality by putting people first. At the time, it was a unique concept in the home mortgage industry. We opened the doors to the public on March 1, 2000 as WR Starkey Mortgage, LLP.
Today, our name has changed to Certainty Home Loans, LLC but our core belief in treating people right while providing unparalleled customer service and mortgage expertise remains. We are nationally recognized with a reputation for offering a wide range of loan products and a commitment to the communities we serve.
We never want to lose sight of our values and the importance of the individual. We hire talented, entrepreneurial individuals to run our day-to-day operations. These individuals are selected because of their abilities to grow our company while maintaining exceptional customer support. People are our #1 asset at Certainty Home Loans. Our approach is to involve all employees in the direction of the company by allowing them to provide direct feedback to management. This provides the incentive for all employees to manage the business as if it were their own.
- Since our founding, we have helped over 170,000 families finance their homes.
- Our headquarters is in Plano, Texas.
- We have branches in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, District of Columbia (D.C.), Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- We’ve won numerous mortgage industry and business awards and have been nationally recognized by:
- Top Mortgage Employer, National Mortgage Professional Magazine, 2017 - 2018
- Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2011 - 2017
- Top 50 Companies to Work For in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2014 - 2015
- Top Mortgage Lenders and Top Mortgage Originators, Scotsman Guide, 2016
- Green Lender Award, Mortgage Technology Magazine, 2011
- Top Tech Savvy Lenders, Mortgage Technology Magazine, 2011
||NATIONAL MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL MAGAZINE
||MORTGAGE EXECUTIVE MAGAZINE
|93% Customer Satisfaction Score
||Top Mortgage Employer
2017 - 2018
|Top Mortgage Lenders 2016
||Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America 2011-17,
Top 50 Companies to Work For in America 2014-16
Support your community when you buy or refinance your home with us
Certainty Home Loans is committed to building strong and lasting relationships within our communities. Our Community Connection Program provides the opportunity for Certainty Home Loans to support the communities we serve by contributing to non-profit organizations when our borrowers buy or refinance a home with us.
We will donate $250, in the name of the borrower, to the borrower’s charity of choice. The donation will be made once the loan is closed and funded. All U.S. non-profit organizations that have a current 501(c)(3) status are eligible.
How to Participate
Inform your loan officer prior to closing which non-profit you would like to support.
Caring for the Community
In 2017, Certainty Home Loans donated $278,750 to over 160 non-profit organizations. This year, all branches are supporting Fisher House Foundation, a national organization that builds a network of comfort houses located close to major U.S. military and VA medical centers nationwide, where families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment. Of course, if your favorite non-profit has a current 501(c)(3) status you can choose to donate to them.
Talk to your Certainty Home Loans loan officer for more information >
Get your employees started on the path to home ownership!
Certainty Home Loans is committed to building strong communities. You have the opportunity to make homeownership more affordable for your employees by offering the Certainty Home Loans Corporate Connection program.
Our Corporate Connection program gives employees at participating companies and organizations the opportunity to save on their closing costs when they refinance or purchase a home through Certainty Home Loans.
There is no cost to the employer to include the program in their employee benefits package. Certainty Home Loans administers the program and provides educational and marketing materials.
All employers and organizations who participate in the program receive:
- First-homebuyer educational materials
- Dedicated local mortgage expert to guide your employees confidently through the home loan and refinancing process
When your employees purchase or refinance a home with Certainty Home Loans, they can select one of two options to save on their closing costs:
- Option 1: Corporate Connection program: Employees receive up to $500 credit towards their closing costs
- Option 2: Community/Corporate Combo Connection program: Employees receive up to $350 credit towards their closing costs and we’ll make a $250 donation in their name to a 501(c)3 non-profit charity of their choice
To qualify for the Corporate Connection program, companies and organizations must have a minimum of 100 employees, except for community service groups such as fire and police departments.
Sign up your company to participate in the Corporate Connection program >